Thursday, November 29, 2007

BT Mobile

Earlier this week, I realised that I have not seen my mobile phone for at least 5 days...  After checking every pocket in every pair of trousers I own, and every jacket; turning the house upside down; searching the office; searching the garage etc. I had to conclude: I've lost my Motorola V3iM :-(

Yesterday I called BT Mobile to report it 'Lost or Stolen' and they have blocked that SIM, I then spoke to the orders department and confirmed that I am in fact eligible for an upgrade on all four handsets on my calling plan.

The end result is that

  • I get a new Motorola KRZR,
  • Amanda's Pink V3i (with sick battery) get replaced with a brand new on of the same,
  • Alex's old Nokia will be swapped for a Silver V3i, and
  • we get a Motorola K7 SLVR (red) as a spare handset (just in case)
  • My staff discount has been changed to a newer (better) discount
  • My calling plan was analysed and a less minutes/more texts plan costing less put in place.

All in all - I am now a happy bunny again

No comments: