Saturday, November 26, 2005

Now *thats* what I call Customer Service

you may remember a few weeks ago I mentioned that I had ordered a pair of custom ear protectors from the bike show...
Well, it took about two weeks for the company to catch up with the backlog, and for the royal mail to get them to me, but arrive they did, and they fitted great... very comfortable. The only problem is, that the left one seems to keep coming loose everytime I look over my left shoulder. By the time I get to work (15 minutes) it is so loose as to be ineffective!

This morning I sent the company an e-mail explaining the problem, I got a phone call this afternoon - Antone is in the midland tommorow, was I available late afternoon/early evening for him to come and attempt to sort the problem out!

No comments: